Clearing Browser Cache (Apple)
How to clear cache in different browsers (Mac OS)
When some changes to the website are made, it is necessary to clear the browser's cache, since some values of the website may be saved on the computer, and the browser will keep opening the old cached version of the website, so the changes will not be seen. You can find the detailed instructions on how to clear cache in different browsers for the Mac operating system below.
Choose the browser you require and click on the link:
1. Open Chrome and click on Customize and control Google Chrome button:
2. Select More Tools >> Clear Browsing Data:
3. Choose the beginning of time option from the drop-down menu, then check the following:
- Browsing history
- Download history
- Cookies and other site and plugin data
- Cached images and files
2. Select the Privacy & Security tab.
3. In the Cookies and Site Data section, click Clear Data: